Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Easy

After five days of memorizing, this is much easier than I thought. Maybe it's because I've only been doing this for five days, or maybe it's because I'm beginning with Genesis, but memorizing one to three verses a day has been a piece of cake so far. (I think it's funny that before I start a project I tend to think it will be much more difficult as it is.) Granted, it has taken some integrity to make sure I take my sticky note with me all day and look at it occasionally, but it's not that hard! I hope some of you reading will join in with me. Make yourself some packing-tape-laminated-sticky-notes and get on board!

I do believe this journey will become more difficult the further I go, but right now I am very encouraged in that God has made me able. This is going to be awesome.

Easy Peasy, Rice and Cheesy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment